- What data we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How we will use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- What are your data protection rights?
- What are cookies?
- What types of cookies do we use?
- How to manage your cookies
- Privacy policies of other websites
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
What data do we collect?
- Personal identification information (Name, email address, phone number etc.)
How do we collect your data?
- You directly provide our company with data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Where applicable, register online or request our services
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies
How we will use your data?
- To communicate & manage your enquiry
- Email you with offers on services we think you may be interested in
How we store your data?
- Our company securely stores your data in the Phoenix NAP Datacentre in Arizona, US and the Timico datacentre in Nottingham, UK.
- Our company would like to send you information about products & services of ours that we think you might like. If you have agreed to receive marketing you may always opt out later.
- You have the right at any time to stop our company from contacting you for marketing purposes
What are your data protection rights?
- The right to access – You have the right to request our company for copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that our company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request our company to complete information you believe is incomplete
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request our company erase your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that our company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that our company transfer the data that we have collected under another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
- If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights please contact us at our email address: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 207 183 2753 or write to us at 85 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LT
What are cookies?
- Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. When you visit our website, we may collect information from you automatically through cookies or similar technology. For further information, visit allaboutcookies.og
How do we use your cookies?
What type of cookies do we use?
- Functionality – Our company uses these cookies so that we recognize you on our website and remember any previously selected preferences. These could include what language you prefer, and location you are in. A mix of first-party and third-party cookies are used
- Advertising – Our company uses these cookies to collect information about your visit to our website, the content you viewed, the links you followed and information about your browser, device and your IP address.
How to manage your cookies?
- You can set your browser not to accept cookies, however some of the features of our website may not function as a result
Privacy policies of other websites
How to contact us
Email us at: email@example.com
Call us at: +44 (0) 207 183 2753
Or write to us at: 85 Great Portland Street, London W1W 7LT
How to contact the appropriate authority
- Should you wish to report a complaint or if you feel that our company has not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner, you may contact your local Information commissioner’s office